Electronic signature or esignature is use to indicate intent to agree to or approve the contents of a document. It enables you to quickly transform your workflows from paper-intensive to paper-free, which is more efficient and eco friendly. Using e-signature not only help save you time and money by eliminating the time consuming process of printing, manual signing, routing, scanning and filing, it also means receiving more revenue for your business, and at a faster pace because there is a significant reduction in response time in between transactions.
Esignatures are used for many kinds of documents and transactions, for both personal and business use. The most common example people use esignature is signing a credit card transaction for payment of goods or services at a store. Whenever you use your credit card at a store and sign your signature on the signing pad, it captures your signature and stores it. Instead of having to store a paper record of your signature, the store can save thousands of trees by saving your esignature in the system.
Other examples of its uses include:
- Sign contracts, invoices, and work orders
- Sign project proposal, budget request and change orders
- Sign bank and insurance documents
- Acknowledge goods delivery for courier services
- Complete and sign all types of contracts
E-signature solution allows you to sign, send, and track documents from anywhere on any Internet-enabled device. The key benefits are:
- Improve customer experience
- Reduction in the amount of paper processed
- Reduction of errors which lead to delays
- Reduced need for filing and paper storage space
- No more lost or misplaced of paper records
- Shortened processing time
Contact us now to learn more about esignatures and how you can automate contract signing by integrating electronic signatory system with your business applications.