School Facility Fault Reporting System is an application designed with Joget Workflow for the Facility Management Department to enable anyone to easily report faults or quality issues that occur in the premises of an institution. The app gives one-stop convenience for people to report faults without having to know who to call or email to. Additionally, the app enables the facility management department to access all the issues regardless of the reporting source. It pulls and displays all issues that were created in the system either by the reporting party or the facility management staff. This improves the whole process of reporting and handling facility issues.
- Create and report facility related problems online
- Attached picture of the faults
- Receive email notification on problem status
Facility Management Department:
- Browse all pending problems reported
- View details of a problems reported
- Tailor-made approving process
- Update action taken to rectify problems reported
- View the history of problems reported
Advantages of Facility Reporting App:
- Improve operational efficiency through predefined workflow patterns
- Standardize and streamline rectification processes
- Identify, analyze, and take preventive measures to prevent re-occurrence
The School Facility Fault Reporting System can be easily customized to suit different type of organizations’ needs.
To learn more about the Facility Management Reporting App, contact us for a non-obligatory demo today!